Commercial Sales Coordinator
Company: Alliance Laundry Systems
Posted on: March 15, 2020
This position performs administrative and business support to
the three North American Commercial segments: Laundromat,
On-Premises Laundry (OPL), and Multi-Housing.
- Prepare, complete and track Price Allowances (PA) for all
- Assist with Sales forecasting for all commercial brands.
- Work closely with business segment leaders and support Project
- Complete Sales Assist Packages and demographic requests for the
N.A. Laundromat segment.
- Assist the Speed Queen Laundry Franchise business unit by
providing tactical support to the Project Manager, General Manager
- Laundromat, and applicable Sales Development Managers.
- Assist in developing promotions, marketing pieces, charts,
comparisons, awards, presentations and other sales/marketing
- Prepare, complete, and maintain Distributor agreements,
exhibits, customer master form, and mapping for existing and new
- Maintain information in various Customer Relationship
Management (CRM) databases, such as a Territory Management database
of customers (add new customers, update information) and sales
lead, blitz data, or opportunities in Pardot-Salesforce
- Support the blitz activities of the Laundromat and OPL
segments, which includes MyRoute route development, provision of
blitz giveaways from third party vendors, and working with the NA
Marketing team to provide appropriate materials.
- Make arrangements and create agendas for the following:
Distributor/Route Operator trips to Ripon offices, incentive trips,
trade shows, Distributor or Route Operator conferences/councils,
and National Sales Meetings for the NA Commercial segments.
- Assist with correspondence to the business segment's Sales
Development Managers, Inside Sales Specialists, or Direct Sales
- Maintain MyAlliance extranet and the NA Commercial team's file
sharing site; ensure applicable materials are available to
- Assist Marketing with departmental mailings, Distributor/Route
Operator changes, and other distributor correspondence.
- Answer telephone for department staff and refer calls to proper
individuals or dispose of matters within prescribed limits. Serve
as backup for the three business segments when necessary.
- Process incoming mail and materials, route and refer to
appropriate personnel as required or handle within prescribed
- Perform other related incidental and similar duties as
- At least 3 years' experience in a customer service/support role
with a preference toward commercial laundry experience.
- Coordination of tradeshows and special events is
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Acrobat in a PC or Mac
environment. Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Financial acumen.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to self-manage workload and balance multiple priorities
to meet prescribed deadlines.
- Ability to work collaboratively with both internal team and
- Maintain strictest confidentiality on all company matters.
- High School degree or equivalent is required
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing is preferred.
- Position involves sitting long periods, standing, manual
dexterity, stooping, bending and minimal lifting.
EEO Alliance Laundry Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer of
Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, Individuals with
Disabilities and persons of all Sexual Orientations and Gender
*By clicking on "Apply Now" you are expressing your interest in
this position via LinkedIn. If you or the Company have interest in
pursuing your candidacy further, you will need to complete an
Alliance Laundry Systems employment application via
Keywords: Alliance Laundry Systems, Oshkosh , Commercial Sales Coordinator, Sales , Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!