Outside Sales Representative
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Job DescriptionOutside Sales RepresentativeOpportunity to join a leading, national organization with over 75 years of proven success, demonstrate your passion by empowering the voice of small business in your local community, work for a cause you believe in and get paid well to do it with unlimited earning potential, and opportunity for career advancement 26 Weeks Training Pay, 1st Week Signing Bonus, Monthly Mileage Reimbursement, Weekly Commissions, Monthly and Quarterly Bonuses; 25% of our outside sales force makes a 6-figure incomeNFIB is seeking driven, ambitious outside sales professionals to join a leading class sales organization working on the behalf of small business. We are looking for results-focused individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit, outgoing personalities, and exceptional work ethic to prospect, conduct face-to-face cold calls, and enroll new members.NFIB is the leading advocate for small business, with offices in Washington, D.C., and all 50 state capitals. We are a member-driven, not-for-profit organization that advocates for the independence of small business. For over 75 years, NFIB has grown its membership base through in-person sales calls to small businesses.NFIB uses cutting-edge technology with automated sales and real-time processing through our web-based and mobile app. If you are seeking a unique opportunity with an organization that uses a proven sales process where you can truly make a difference for yourself and the cause of small business, check us out at www.nfib.com.What’s in it for you?
- 26 weeks training pay ($600/week OR commissions - whichever is greater)
- 1st Week Signing Bonus ($750 less applicable taxes), Monthly mileage reimbursement
- Generous weekly commissions plus monthly and quarterly bonus plans based upon enrolling new members
- Uncapped earnings potential
- Excellent benefits: health & dental ins., matching 401k, disability & life ins., tuition reimbursement, and much more
- Average first year income $60-80k, with a six-figure potential starting your first year for high achievers
- Competitive environment with company-wide recognition, contests, coveted awards, and incentive trips
- Full-time sales manager/coach to train, mentor and empower you to reach your earnings potential
- Work/life balance
- Career advancement opportunities, as we promote from withinSkills & Traits:
- Excellent communication skills & the ability to build rapport quickly
- Persistent, disciplined self-manager
- Confident in handling rejection
- Able to handle fast pace and high volume of face-to-face interaction
- Competitive, motivated, trailblazing mentality
- Intermediate technical skills
- Ability to memorize a short, highly effective sales presentation
- Capacity to initiate and leverage contacts to build new business referrals
- Driven with a desire to consistently increase your earningsEqual Opportunity EmployerCompany DescriptionThe National Federation of Independent Business is the leading small business association representing small and independent businesses. A nonprofit, nonpartisan organization founded in 1943, NFIB represents the consensus views of its members in Washington and all 50 state capitals.NFIB’s mission is to promote and protect the right of our members to own, operate and grow their businesses. NFIB also gives its members a power in the marketplace. By pooling the purchasing power of its members, the National Federation of Independent Business gives members access to many business products and services at discounted costs. NFIB also provides timely information designed to help small businesses succeed.
Keywords: NFIB, Oshkosh , Outside Sales Representative, Sales , Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!